ASP.NET 2 Odd Error Message

Guest

I am getting this in one of my aspx forms:

[7/25/2006 9:12 PM] Last Error=System.Web.HttpParseException: The base class
includes the field 'MCReviewControl', but its type
(Motorcycle_MCPremiumReviewControl) is not compatible with the type of
control (ASP.motorcycle_mcpremiumreviewcontrol_ascx). --->
System.Web.HttpParseException: The base class includes the field
'MCReviewControl', but its type (Motorcycle_MCPremiumReviewControl) is not
compatible with the type of control
(ASP.motorcycle_mcpremiumreviewcontrol_ascx).

My development environment does not suffer this problem, only the test
machine. Any ideas why this is happening?

Here is how I include the control into my aspx page (which has a master page):

<%@ Register TagName="MCReview" TagPrefix="MYTAG"
Src="Motorcycle/MCPremiumReviewControl.ascx" %>

I noticed that in my ASCX file, the 'deploy' project name is in the list of
"Inherited" classes. I am using the web deployment project type to create my
deployments for the web projects. Is that supposed to be in there:

inherits="Motorcycle_MCUnitControl, agents_deploy"

Guest

I converted the entire ASCX control source into a single class file and put
that into a library project. Now the control works just fine. Looks like
the subfolder was causing problems with the runtime bound control.

This web project is runtime editable. I did not try to compile the entire
project into a single DLL (need to keep it runtime editable).