ASP.NET 2d/3d chart library

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by M. Cota, Aug 26, 2006.

  1. M. Cota

    M. Cota Guest

    Hi there,

    Here at http://www.softwaresigloxxi.com have just published version 4 of
    Super 2d/3d Graph Library.

    This native .NET library can render different types of charts to the
    browser and also can be used as an user control in a winform. It
    supports 2d and 3d bar, columns, pie, stacked, points, lines, spline
    charts and more.

    The library is very small, ony one DLL is required, less than 100K.

    If you wanted to show a chart in your .Net application take a look to
    this library. Please, tell us what do you think
    (); we think this library can be very useful
    for any programmer so we thought posting here will be ok.

    In case you find it useful, you'll see its extremely cheap compared to
    other components and best of all it's royalty-free.

    Have a nice day,

    Software Siglo XXI team
    ..NET 2d/3d chart library

    M. Cota, Aug 26, 2006

  2. M. Cota

    luca67

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2017
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    1
    hello i need to know how buy the license of super2d3d

    luca67, Jul 4, 2017