Royalty Free PDF Chart Creator Dynamic Link Library (DLL)

UtilityWarrior

If you use C and want to create bar charts, pie charts, line charts or
area charts as PDFs royalty free then this Dynamic Link Library (DLL)
is for you.

The PDF Chart Creator DLL gives you full control over all aspects of
the chart including page size, colors, axes, titles, labels,
positioning, legends etc. All you have to do is supply the data and
optionally change the default settings and the chart automatically
adapts to fit the page based on your settings.

Because the charts are produced as PDF they are scalable and
resolution independent so they can be viewed and zoomed without any
"blockyness" or "jaggies" appearing. They also look great printed even
at very high printer resolutions.

You may be surprised at how small the file size of each PDF Chart
Creator document is (typically around 3Kb) - this is because the PDF
Chart Creator DLL has been carefully written so that it optimizes the
output to produce extremely small PDF file sizes.

Why not take a look at http://www.UtilityWarrior.com/PDF-Chart-Creator-Examples.htm
which has an example of every chart type and style currently
available.

Now supports the automatic calculation and display of various
numerical analyses including "line of best fit" (which uses linear
regression) and "moving average".

For full details and to download the DLL please visit
http://www.UtilityWarrior.com/PDF-Chart-Creator.htm - this is free to
download and try and no details are required in order to access the
ZIP file.

Best regards,
The Utility Warrior Team

Richard Heathfield

UtilityWarrior said:
If you use C and want to create bar charts, pie charts, line charts or
area charts as PDFs royalty free then this Dynamic Link Library (DLL)
is for you.

I went to your site to take a look at the source code, mostly to see if
you were any good at C - but I couldn't find it anywhere. Could you
publish the source code link, please?

UtilityWarrior

UtilityWarrior said:

I went to your site to take a look at the source code, mostly to see if
you were any good at C - but I couldn't find it anywhere. Could you
publish the source code link, please?

Email: -www. +rjh@

There is a complete Visual Studio C project example in the ZIP file
which you can download using the download link from the page
http://www.utilitywarrior.com/PDF-Chart-Creator-Dynamic-Link-Library.htm

But here is a snippet to give you an idea...

PDFC_Page(600, 400, 0xcc / 255.0, 0xcc / 255.0, 0xff / 255.0); //
#ccccff

PDFC_BarDatum("1950", 2556);
PDFC_BarDatum("1960", 3040);
PDFC_BarDatum("1970", 3707);
PDFC_BarDatum("1980", 4454);
PDFC_BarDatum("1990", 5277);
PDFC_BarDatum("2000", 6073);

PDFC_BarBorder(1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
PDFC_BarColor(0.0, 0xcc / 255.0, 0.0, 0x99 / 255.0, 0xff / 255.0,
0xff / 255.0); // #00cc00 to #99ffff
PDFC_BarSpacing(7);
PDFC_BarLabel(LABEL_AT_AXES_AND_END, "");

// some other options can go here to change position and style of
headings, titles, sub-title, axes and labels and set any required
standard PDF attributes

PDFC_MakePDF("testbar.pdf", OPTION_OPEN_PDF | OPTION_RESET, errorText,
sizeof(errorText));

Best regards,
Adrian

Richard Heathfield

UtilityWarrior said:
Hi,

There is a complete Visual Studio C project example in the ZIP file

Thanks. That's not what I meant, but somehow it still tells me all I
needed to know.

Richard

UtilityWarrior said:
Hi,

[...]

I think you misunderstand. he isn't interested in the API or how
to use your stuff. He just wants to criticise your C code.

Kenny McCormack

I think you misunderstand. he isn't interested in the API or how
to use your stuff. He just wants to criticise your C code.[/QUOTE]

Gee. Ya think???