asp.net and flash

MSFT Developer

We are going to develop an application that uses flash heavily in a ASP.NET
application. We are not sure how ASP.NET/HTML/C#/ADO.NET talks to flash. And
also how to test the performance of flash for large volume website. Any
information related to this is highly appreciated. Are there any tools
available to simulate the mutil-user expecience in flash that provides
performance data?

tia

John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\)

Get yourself along to the flash MX website, cos thats basically what you'll
be using.............

flash is a client side thing, it communicates via http, all your testing can
mostly be based on web traffic. I've not used any flash perfromance testing
tools but this company certainly have them
http://www.etest-associates.com/macromediazone/macromedia_more.htm

--
Regards

John Timney