Asp.net and .Net Remoting

Guest

We are building an asp.net project which uses a .net remoting server library.
We tried to configure a ClientChannelSinkProvider/ClientChannelSink in the
asp.net project and a respective ServerChannelSinkProvider/ServerChannelSink
in the remoting library. Configuration information are entered in the
web.config as well as in the app.config file of the remoting server. When we
run the asp application, we have observed that remote calls are not
channelled through the clientchannelsink even though the same messages are
channelled through the serverchannelsink. This does not happen when we use
test windows client. Both client and server channel sinks are invoked during
the message transport. Are we missing something in your configuration or is
there any other reason why asp.net process is not passing its calls through
the client channel sink? Please help.