asp .net and ssrs

xip_001

I am creating an ASP .NET 3.5 portal application. Report Definitions (.rdl
files) exist on the report server. Reporting Services is enabled on Microsoft
SQL Server 2005. We would like each logged in user to be able to select
parameters and schedule when they want a report delivered to them via email.

Is the following what I need to do ?

-- Get report parameters from user
-- Create a ssrs subscription programatically setting the time (frequency-
one time or every week) and delivery information (pdf via email)
-- Disable the created ssrs subscription if the report is executed and
delivered only the one time,
-- Ability for the user wants to reactivate a historical subscription for a
report (Saves them the trouble of recreating it)

Is there code or an example out there I could learn from ?