[ASP.NET - C# - Ajax] Sys.WebForms.PagerequestManagerServerErrorExceptionerror (12030, 12031 and 121

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by francois, Sep 10, 2009.

  1. francois

    francois Guest

    Hello,

    I have an application in asp.net, c# using ajax library and Visual
    Studio 2005 (Framwork 2.0).

    My application has huge pages using update-panels.

    Some times, a javascript popup appears with :

    Sys.WebForms.PagerequestManagerServerErrorException and as error
    code :

    12030 : ERROR_INTERNET_CONNECTION_ABORTED
    12031 : ERROR_INTERNET_CONNECTION_RESETED
    12152 : ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE

    If I don't put update panels, I don't have the problem (But the page
    do synchronous postback).

    What can be the cause of these errors ?
    Is there a solution to catch them and to send the error in an error
    page ?

    francois, Sep 10, 2009