[ASP.NET - C# - Ajax] Sys.WebForms.PagerequestManagerServerErrorExceptionerror (12030, 12031 and 121

francois

Hello,

I have an application in asp.net, c# using ajax library and Visual
Studio 2005 (Framwork 2.0).

My application has huge pages using update-panels.

Some times, a javascript popup appears with :

Sys.WebForms.PagerequestManagerServerErrorException and as error
code :

12030 : ERROR_INTERNET_CONNECTION_ABORTED
12031 : ERROR_INTERNET_CONNECTION_RESETED
12152 : ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE

If I don't put update panels, I don't have the problem (But the page
do synchronous postback).

What can be the cause of these errors ?
Is there a solution to catch them and to send the error in an error
page ?