ASP.NET Community Website implementation

socialdetour

I hope that this isn't received as spam, but I would like to announce
my new ASP.NET-based community website to the .NET community. The
product is designed to handle complex user profiles, journals, essays
along with full-featured user-creatable secure online communities,
complete with discussion forums, calendars and member lists.

The URL is http://www.socialdetour.com/ . The product's core UI and
database are based on Microsoft products. Please note the site's
performance and the community security model which is second to none.
The product is designed to scaled horizontally across servers and is
optimized for large amounts of data.

-Alan