ASP.NET Customer Membership Provider

John Chapman

Hello,

I am trying to use an Access database as the provider for the ASP.NET
Membership for the users, roles, and profiles. I have looked at many
tutorials available online, and I could not come up with a solution for
everything. I need to know how to setup the tables within the database and
then make it the provider. I am using C# on VS 2005. Any and all help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John

John Chapman

Thanks for that info.

Two things:
First: Is there a guide of some sort on how to use all the command switches
in their entirety?

Secondly: This is great for customizing the provider with a SQL source,
however, I don't see how to use this on the Access DB level. Is there a way
to use this on the SQL level?

Thanks,

John

clintonG

I'd suggest trying to find documentation at msdn2 using google with search
terms like these...
membership jet database site:msdn2.microsoft.com

And, post another news article asking specifically...
Can the JET database be used with ASP.NET Membership and Roles?

<%= Clinton Gallagher