ASP.Net Datagrid Not Working Properly

mh

I have a datagrid on an aspx page that correctly shows my data using the
following code:

<asp:datagrid id="DataGrid1" style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 96px; POSITION:
absolute; TOP: 160px"
runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False"
OnEditCommand="DataGrid1_EditCommand">
<Columns>
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="Equipment_Serial"
HeaderText="Equipment_Serial"></asp:BoundColumn>

<asp:BoundColumn DataField="Equipment_Location"
HeaderText="Equipment_Location"></asp:BoundColumn>

<asp:BoundColumn DataField="Equipment_Tracking_Number"
HeaderText="Equipment_Tracking_Number"></asp:BoundColumn>

<asp:EditCommandColumn ButtonType="LinkButton" UpdateText="Update"
CancelText="Cancel" EditText="Edit"></asp:EditCommandColumn>
</Columns>
</asp:datagrid></form>

However, if I click the "Edit" link the grid, it just returns a blank
page rather than a grid capable of inline editing.

My EditCommand Event on my cs page looks like thism if that makes a
difference:
DataGrid1.EditItemIndex = e.Item.ItemIndex;
DataGrid1.DataBind();

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt