ASP.NET File Uploading using XUpload

JW

Greetings -

I am setting up a web page in ASP.NET using C# to allow a user to upload
multiple files and/or directories at once. I have done a lot of searching
on Google, and it seems like the best 3rd party component for this is
XUpload ( Persits Software: http://www.aspupload.com/xupload.html ).
XUpload allows drag-and-drop, which is also a requirement of mine. Anyway,
all of the code samples that ship with XUpload require another component of
Persists Software, ASPUpload... .which basically means I have to buy two
components instead of just one.

What I am wondering is has anyone used XUpload successfully w/o purchasing
ASPUpload as well? I am thinking that I should be able to handle the files
that are uploaded myself in .NET, but I am having trouble getting started.
There are a lot of articles on the web regarding server side processing of
an uploaded file assuming the <input type=file....> is used, but I don't
think those are relevant here?

Thanks in advance,
Justin