ASP.Net not showing Correct System Short Date format ?

Luqman

I have deployed my ASP.Net Application on Windows Server 2000, Service Pack
4, when I run my Application and shows today's date with
system.date.today.ToShortDateString, it shows in the format m/d/yyyy while
in my Regional Settings, I have defined the format as dd/MM/yyyy.

If I run the same Application on my Laptop with Windows XP Pro, it displays
the correct date format, any idea please ?

Best Regards,

Luqman

Guest

Hi there,

Server has got different locale setting. You can force ASP.NET worker
process to use different locale by changing <globalization> element in the
web.config / machine.config file:

<system.web>
.... other settings
<globalization culture="en-GB"/>