asp.net post form from server

robert

I need to post a form from an asp.net page to another web application
(asp), I know I can do this with javascript and change the action url
but I wondered if it is possible to post the form server side and have
the client redirect to the action url to make it look like the form was
posted from the client? The reason is to hide form data from the
browser which is generated without user input.