ASP.Net Web apps, several web services and proxy

Steve B.

Hi,

I'm building a quite large web application with access several web services.
Each of this web services can be client of other web services (SOA
architecture).

I wondering how to organize my code to easily create proxy.
By now, I added whenever it's required a web reference to the targeted
sercice. But if I have a service that is use by all other webservices, I
need to add the web reference all the time.

Is there any better way to reach my goal ?
I started to think about create a new class library that contains all
references to the web services, then adding a reference to this class lib.
In this class lib I can also create wrappers that encapsulate common
behaviours or this proxy (credentials, proxy, etc...)

Thanks for any advises...