access multiple web services using a proxy

Mahesh S

Hi

I would like to access multiple web services using the same proxy
generated by Websphere.

The web services will have the same operations. I have an interface
that all the web services class implements.

So, I would just need to pass the URL to the proxy and expect to access
the correct web service?

Is this possible?

Please help.

Thanks
Mahesh

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

Mahesh said:
I would like to access multiple web services using the same proxy
generated by Websphere.

The web services will have the same operations. I have an interface
that all the web services class implements.

So, I would just need to pass the URL to the proxy and expect to access
the correct web service?

I believe WAS uses Axis.

For an Axis generated stub you have a get method with
no arguments that uses the same URL as it was generated
from and another get method where you can explicit specify the
URL.

Try look for that.

public Foobar getFoobarService()
public Foobar getFoobarSercice(URL addr)

Arne