ASP stops working

sam

I am running win2k3, iis6, access db's, for a web app. The
problem is that asp stops working randomly. No errors in
IIS log, no errors in even viewer. It just stops serving
asp. Restarting IIS clears up the problem. This occured
under win2k but maybe once a month. Not that I switched to
win2k3, it happens 4-5 times a day. Any ideas? What would
be the difference?