ASP:XML is losing XMLDocument

Martin Moser

I'm using the asp:xml Control on my webpage to display a xml. This works
fine, but after one postback the control losses everything. This means in
"IsPostback" all Document and all Transform proberties are nothing.

My Problem is, that I want to use this control to load and display an XML to
a WebForm, where an user can edit it, and then save it back to the database.

any ideas?
Martin