ASP_0149 Application_Restarting

tsasovsky

Hi,

This morning we had a quier issue with an IIS Server. In the log we saw a
line saying "ASP_0149|Application_Restarting" and had to make an iisreset.exe
to get it back from the dark side.

We looked for this error number and message in the Web but didn't find an
official articule about it nor something really helpful to know what occured.

Could you help us to now what happened?

Many thanks,

Tomás J. Sasovsky
Systems Administrator