ASPNET PROBLEM

Guest

I have XP HOME O/S... recently I discovered through my Norton Internet
Security program that I have ASPNET installed on my computer. I do not know
how this happened, but I do not want it on my computer...apparently, it was
installed a couple days ago according to an ASPNETSetup.log I found.

How can I remove this from my computer? I have 2 other computers and it is
not on either of of them.

Can anyone out there help me with this?

Jos

Brian said:
I have XP HOME O/S... recently I discovered through my Norton
Internet Security program that I have ASPNET installed on my
computer. I do not know how this happened, but I do not want it on
my computer...apparently, it was installed a couple days ago
according to an ASPNETSetup.log I found.

How can I remove this from my computer? I have 2 other computers and
it is not on either of of them.

Can anyone out there help me with this?

It is installed together with Service Pack 1 (or higher).

There is no reason to remove it, as more and more applications
are starting to use it.