aspnet_compiler Odd Behaviour?

Kulgan

Hi

I have some odd behaviour from the ASPNET precompiler. I am using this
type of command line instruction:

aspnet_compiler -v /sourcename c:\temp\precompile

The compiler runs through and creates files and folders in the target
directory. It gives out warnings about various bits of ropey code (no
errors though). As soon as compilation is complete, it deletes
everything it created under the target directory.

Is it doing this because of the warnings? Do I have to fix them before
I can precompile?

If it is of interest this is an app that has been ported from .NET 1.1
to 2.0 using the addin from Microsoft for Web Applications
(http://tinyurl.com/pqf8c).

Many thanks,

Kulgan.

Kulgan

Is it doing this because of the warnings? Do I have to fix them before
I can precompile?

OK - it's not because of the warnings - I've fixed all of those.
Anybody got any other ideas about what this may be?

Thanks,

Kulgan.