atl dll and mfc exe

Pradnya

hi friendz,
i wanted to detach running exe from existing ATLCOM dll
for that I have to check from my MFC exe if COM dll is attached from
another exe or not.

can someone guide me on this or some sample code related to this

Thanks

Victor Bazarov

Pradnya said:
hi friendz,
i wanted to detach running exe from existing ATLCOM dll
for that I have to check from my MFC exe if COM dll is attached from
another exe or not.

can someone guide me on this or some sample code related to this

I believe someone in 'microsoft.public.vc.*' newsgroup hierarchy can.