Atlas : Refreshing XML script that defines behavior

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ram Patel, May 8, 2006.

  1. Ram Patel

    Ram Patel Guest

    Hello,

    I have problem with Atlas XML script which defines behavior to tables for
    drag and drop like below:

    <script id="script1" type="text/xml-script">
    <page >
    <components>
    <control id="tbl1">
    <behaviors>
    <draggableControl />
    </behaviors>
    </control>
    <control id="tbl2">
    <behaviors>
    <draggableControl />
    </behaviors>
    </control>
    </components>
    </page>
    </script>

    above script defines draggable behavior to Table Objects.

    But through javascript i rewrite the table layout on client side with same
    table ids as in XML script , but new created tables doesn't show

    draggable behavior ..

    anyone has solution , how i can refresh the script again so , tables can get
    draggable behavior during new creation using javascript.

    regards,
    Ram Patel

    Ram Patel, May 8, 2006