    I sent you a note via the contact section of your website but haven't heard
    back. Where should I email the Java/Tomcat setup guide that you expressed
    interest in?

    Ryan Stewart, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Oh, sorry, I sent a reply.. but anyway
    physci at ..you can guess right?

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 20, 2004

  3. On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:39:07 -0500, Ryan Stewart wrote:
    (set-up tutorial)
    Thanks, got it.

    ...A word .doc?!? Was expecting XML. ;-)

    I'll look to get it on the
    server over the next week(ish)..

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 20, 2004
  4. See thread 'J2EE start-up'.

    [ I sent you an email but I am not sure if
    my email problems are sorted yet.. ]

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 25, 2004