auto change text in textbox

azad

Hi,
I want to change my Text in textbox so what coding will be do.
ex:- when user given input A, A is autoconvert to B, textbox showing only
B not A, without using enter.
all working will done in one text box.

Nathan Sokalski

I'm not sure why you would want to do that, but it sounds like you are
looking for the JavaScript onkeypress event. Here is a page to get you
started:

http://unixpapa.com/js/key.html

Take note that there are slight browser differences for these events, so you
may want to test it and do a little research as to what works on what. Good
Luck!