Autofill Websites with External Program

rob

Ok, I'll try to post one more time.

I have a program with which I would like to control a website. For
instance with this program I want to programatically log into accounts
like etrade/yahoo. I also want to be able to navigate these websites,
chose combo boxes, check check boxes, select radio buttons, fill out
text fields, etc and submit the sites. How can this be done? Any input
is appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

Off the top of my head, you would need to make your programme retrieve the
data from an http stream request, and extract out the forms inside of it.

Once you have done that, set the vars of the form and create a new form with
the vars set and then post that to the site to submit the data.

If you want to just display it, such as creating a pre-filled display so
that for example when you go to mail.yahoo.com your username is
automatically inserted, or inserted on demand, i would suggest the same
method except don't post the data automatically but have your temp local
version be displayed instead that has had all the vars set to defaults which
you selected.

Thats the first solution that came into my head, don't know if it helps.