Automated Form Submission

rn5arn5a

Nowadays, most websites make use of CAPTCHA to prevent automated Form
submission. Can someone please give me examples of how automated Form
submission can be achieved?

It's not that I intend to do some nefarious activities; rather I don't
understand how can automated Form submission be done other than the
website developer coding it (for e.g. using JavaScript to
automatically post a Form, say, after 2 minutes).

Thanks,

Ron

Tim Slattery

Nowadays, most websites make use of CAPTCHA to prevent automated Form
submission. Can someone please give me examples of how automated Form
submission can be achieved?

Programs written in C, C++, Java or anything else can send http or
https transmissions. After all, that's exactly what a web browser
does, right? So you write one that, instead of taking orders from a
user and sending the requests that he directs, sends out what it
wants. Being a computer program, it can do this thousands of times a
minute.

If you're a programmer, this kind of thing would not be much of a
challenge.