    Any Help!!!!!!!

    Regards,
    Amit Arora

    aroraamit81, Mar 13, 2006

  2. aroraamit81

    aroraamit81 Guest

    Is Multithreading the right answer for this?????

    aroraamit81, Mar 13, 2006

  3. If you're using ASP.NET 2.0, use this in your code :
    Page.MaintainScrollPositionOnPostBack = True

    You can also use a Page directive :
    <%@ Page MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="true" %>

    Juan T. Llibre, Mar 13, 2006
  4. aroraamit81

    Bruce Barker Guest

    http only supports polling for this. create an iframe or use ajax for this.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Mar 13, 2006
  5. aroraamit81

    aroraamit81 Guest

    Thanks Bruce,

    Even my initial idea was the same, but my teammate was not insisting
    for the same.

    Anyways Thanks a ton again.........

    aroraamit81, Mar 14, 2006