Automatic Scrolling

aroraamit81

Is there any method by which i get latest information on my web page,
for eg. the bottom scrolling bar on which latest news as entered by
particular user gets reflected on other user's page without refreshing
their page.

Ofcourse I want the same on my ASP.NET page

Any Help!!!!!!!

Regards,
Amit Arora

Juan T. Llibre

If you're using ASP.NET 2.0, use this in your code :
Page.MaintainScrollPositionOnPostBack = True

You can also use a Page directive :
<%@ Page MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="true" %>

Bruce Barker

http only supports polling for this. create an iframe or use ajax for this.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

aroraamit81

Thanks Bruce,

Even my initial idea was the same, but my teammate was not insisting
for the same.

Anyways Thanks a ton again.........