autorestart script for Sunone WS

senS

Hi,

My Sunone WS ver 6.x crashes everyday atleast twice, I see this in the
logs.

I am trying to create a new trust db, but I cant do it now. For the
meantime, I am trying to restart the webserver whenever it dies.

I created a script which checks for the httpd process of the webserver
and then greps for that directory. If the directory does not exists
then start the server. But the problem is....
when i do a ps -ef | grep httpd --- it lists a number of process
running (more than 15)

e.g.

ps -ef | grep httpd

pid /usr/server/home/https-server/config
pid /usr/server/home/https-server/config
pid /usr/server/home/https-server/config
pid /usr/server/home/https-server/config
pid /usr/server/home/https-server/config

from the above output, I cant get the process which is running since
you can see all the process are having that directory.

Is there any way to point out the process which dies and starting it.

Thanks,