AX.25 protocol decoder/encoder for Java

Bastian Preindl

Hi,

I wonder if there is a native AX.25 protocol implementation for Java
around somewhere. I only find implementations using JNI and the Linux
Kernel, which is rather senseless from a platform-independend perspective.

I get raw bitstreams (e.g. in KISS) from the modem and would like to
decode them within Java, check them (bad or not), exchange the callsign
and recode them.

Many thanks in advance

Bastian

Bastian Preindl

Hi,

if there is no AX.25 decoder/encoder around, perhaps somebody knows a
HDLC encoder/decoder for Java? That would also be great!

Thanks

Bastian