Axis Client in Tomcat ignores ProxySettings

Gibson

Hi all,

using the generated client proxy within a tomcat servlet the http-
proxy settings are ignored.
it doesnt matter if setting the proxy by "-DproxyHost...." or by
"System.setProperty...." or by TransportClientProperties.

the same code as stand alone program works and uses the proxy
settings:

System.setProperty("proxySet", "true");
System.setProperty("http.proxyHost", "proxy.host.net");
System.setProperty("http.proxyPort", "3232");
System.setProperty("https.proxyHost", "proxy.host.net");
System.setProperty("https.proxyPort", "3232");

My_Service srv = new My_ServiceLocator();
My_PortType port = srv.getMyPort();
port.process(param);

used components:
axis 1.4