Axis MessageService

unkwb

I want to use the Axis Message Service with the method signature
Document myMethod(Document body).

In general this works fine, but I have one question about the returned
Document. How do I create a new one, where I can set my own values. The
example only shows an echoing.

I do it this way (see below). But this is not properly working. Any
hints would be appreciated? Do I have to use SoapDocumentImpl, and if
yes, is there an example how to initialize this.

Thanks HW

Document retDoc = null;
try {
String status = (exitStatus==0) ? "OK" : "FAILURE";
SOAPBodyElement el = new SOAPBodyElement(XMLUtils.StringToElement
("urn:" + this.getClass().getName(), "status", status));
retDoc = el.getOwnerDocument();
} catch (Exception e) {
System.err.println(e.toString());
}