Baby X v0.3

Malcolm McLean

Baby X is now on version 0.3.

Baby X is a simple C language toolkit for X, meant to be easy to use and easy
to modify.

Following discussions on this newsgroup, I've decided to use UTF-8 for all
strings. Support is partly in, but the edit and label widgets will need
considerable refactoring to support compositing and right-to-left languages.
However it now does its own font rendering. There are also issues with the
X keyboard, whilst there is a mechanism for supporting UTF-8 directly, it seems
to require an extra dependency, which I'm reluctant to add.

But it's getting there.