Been a while since I've done Asp.net..

Andy

So I need some help with something very basic.

I have a repeater and I'm binding it via the DataSourceId property to
a DataSourceControl, which is bound to a business object (Rma) I have.

The BO in question has a property which is a collection,
ItemsReceived. I'm trying to get the repeater to display the items IN
the collection.. so I also set the repeaters DataMember property to
ItemsReceived.

The page doesn't work... in the ItemTemplate for the repeater, I try
Eval( "PartNumber" ). The error I get is that PartNumber doesn't
exist on the Rma type.. but it does on the items within the
ItemsReceived collection.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Andy