Beginners Question

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by ArbolOne, Jun 22, 2009.

  1. ArbolOne

    ArbolOne Guest

    Hello!
    I have a web site with the following pages
    index.html
    page1.html
    page2.html

    all the pages have a manu that links one page to the other.

    This is all good and dandy, however, I have now created a three frame
    web page: topFrame, leftFrame and mainFrame.
    The topFrame display a picture, the leftFrame displays the menu and
    the mainFrame display the index.html and the other 2 pages.

    Having explain this, my question is, when someone goes to www.mywebpage.com
    the first page that is shown on the browser is the index.html, what
    would be the page shown once I upload the new and improved Framed
    Webpage?

    TIA

    ArbolOne, Jun 22, 2009

  2. The framed pages you have should be out together in an index.html which
    defines the Frameset for the frames.

    The "mainFrame" page should be named as "index.html", so it would be opened
    on entry.

    Donkey Hottie, Jun 22, 2009