Beginners Question

ArbolOne

Hello!
I have a web site with the following pages
index.html
page1.html
page2.html

all the pages have a manu that links one page to the other.

This is all good and dandy, however, I have now created a three frame
web page: topFrame, leftFrame and mainFrame.
The topFrame display a picture, the leftFrame displays the menu and
the mainFrame display the index.html and the other 2 pages.

Having explain this, my question is, when someone goes to www.mywebpage.com
the first page that is shown on the browser is the index.html, what
would be the page shown once I upload the new and improved Framed
Webpage?

TIA

Donkey Hottie

ArbolOne said:
[...]

The framed pages you have should be out together in an index.html which
defines the Frameset for the frames.

The "mainFrame" page should be named as "index.html", so it would be opened
on entry.