HTML Anchor tag not working

Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, I am extremly new to coding and cannot get an anchor tag to work to connect my two documents would you be able to help

Coding for first page.

<head>
<title>My First Webpage</title>
</header>
<h1>Welcome to My Page</h1>

Coding for connecting page

<head>
<title>My First Webpage</title>
</header>
<h1>Welcome to My Page</h1>

All help is very much appreciated

Ad

Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
74
Reaction score
14
I'm wondering why the use of asterisk and brackets. Just looks like an accident waiting to happen. Asterisks are reserved words in URLs. Oh it did happen.