HTML Anchor tag not working

Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, I am extremly new to coding and cannot get an anchor tag to work to connect my two documents would you be able to help

Coding for first page.

<head>
<title>My First Webpage</title>
</header>
<h1>Welcome to My Page</h1>

Coding for connecting page

<head>
<title>My First Webpage</title>
</header>
<h1>Welcome to My Page</h1>

All help is very much appreciated

Ad

Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
7
I'm wondering why the use of asterisk and brackets. Just looks like an accident waiting to happen. Asterisks are reserved words in URLs. Oh it did happen.