Best output cache practices?

Hadar

Hi,
We have IIS 6.0 servers and we want to take advatage of the kernel-mode
caching feature by using output cache directive in certain pages.
As far as I understand, IIS saves for each (unique) request the appropriate
response...

When the page is first loaded, followed by GET request, there is one
response for all users.
But the problems starts when the user submits the form (POST) -
the response could not be a static cached page, because expiration of data
and different responses for different users.
So playing with the submit button caused problems...

Another thing is memory usage - there is only one GET request but many POST
requests...(Important?)

Is there anything else to consider when output caching?
How can you cache only the GET requests?

Thanks in advance,
Hadar.