best way to read CSS information?

PJ6

OK I know I can just open up the CSS file directly and use a text reader if
I need to, but I'm sure there is a built-in way to do this, especially to
get the information already parsed... I just can't find it. Can somone point
me in the right direction?

TIA,
Paul

Bruce Barker

nothing built in. .net has a parser for tag inline styles, which need to be
parsed, but only the VS IDE needs a parser for CSS files, neither asp.net
nor the framework need one.

you can host an instance if the WebBrowser control (IE), load an CSS style
file, and access the parsed values via the browser dom.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)