Beta 2 is available for MSDN subscribers

clintonG

Developer Tools, SDKs, DDKs
.NET Framework
.NET Framekwork SDK 2.0 Beta 1

That is all I see. Where is Beta 2 listed? Removed perhaps?

<%= Clinton Gallagher

Miha Markic [MVP C#]

Developer Tools/Visual Studio 2005/Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2
Note: *Not* Tools, SDKs, and DDKs

Mark Fitzpatrick

Give it time. There are lots of download servers and what happens is it
takes time for the files to propogate. You just have to refresh a while and
hopefully the TOC will update or you'll land on a server that has the
updated TOC. Sometimes rebooting helps to pickup another server and get the
new items.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

clintonG

Thanks for clarifying Miha. I went through each branch of the tree looking
for the correct download. Apparently, as Mark Fitzpatrick points out in the
next response to this thread I may not have had a page from a server with an
updated TOC. My download is now in progress... :)

But the big question now "Is it considered safe to install VSN2005 B2 on the
same machine as VSN2003?
I've been playing it safe and running VSN2005 B1 using VirtualPC but that
kind of sucks for development as we have to switch into and out of virtual
when needing development resources.

<%= Clinton Gallagher

--
Miha Markic [MVP C#] - RightHand .NET consulting & development
www.rthand.com

clintonG said:
Developer Tools, SDKs, DDKs

That is all I see. Where is Beta 2 listed? Removed perhaps?

<%= Clinton Gallagher

clintonG

Download in progress. Thanks for pointing out a given server may not be
serving pages with an updated TOC. I didn't even think of it that way %-)

<%= Clinton Gallagher