Binding many to many datatable to checkboxlist

Chris

I have a many-to-many table which I would to use to a check box list to
represent. I can bind the list to the "one" side to produce a list of
possible options. Is there a straight forward way of preselecting and
"binding" any amended selections back to the datasource. Ideally I would
like to stick to the declarative approach of data access I have been using
(I am just starting out with .net and want to keep it as consistant and
simple as possible). It doesn't look too difficult to do manually but if
there's an easier way.... :)