BKF Corrupt file

ceejster

We lost a laptop. Before losing it, the person backed up their computer on a
NTFS partition. The BKF was about 12 GB in size. A copy of it was backup'd
on the server. When we tried to restore it on another device (with same
hardware and software), we would get the "The backup file is unusable". I
have tried every online software and have sent it to a professional data
recovery place, but no luck. They all find the same minimal things, which of
course is useless to me.
Working with only a copy of the BKF, and not the harddrive (which was lost
with the laptop), is there a MS product that works great on recovery of these
files? If not, why am I only able to see a minimal amount of stuff on this
BKF, though it is 12 GB in size? I read that a huge BKF is not a smart idea,
as for trying to recover data.......

Any suggestions and or software that may work. Like I said, I seeked a
couple professional data recovery and they are not able to get anything I am
looking for. (If it is on there at all...............)

shoobadie

I also have several backup files (.bkf) that obviously have data as indicated
by their size, AND the fact the there are 3rd party tools that show me the
data is there, but why do I have to pay a 3rd party vendor for a tool to fix
a Microsoft problem.. isn't there a MS recover tool for corrupted .bkf files?

Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Repair corrupt bkf file

Hi,
probably your catalog files get corrupted but corruption of catalog did not severely affect the recovery capabilities of any software.Catalog files are required just for proper restoration of backup data using NTBackup.You use can use NTBackup to restore your files, and if you are not able to get the files back then probably you need a special piece of software to recover your data from .BKF files.

There are tons of software in the market related to BKF recovery , one of which is SysInfoTools BKF Repair. I use this software in my office, i am admin, i have to keep huge GBs of backup. Once my 700GB bkf file get corrupted and i was at my end but this software release all my tension .Using this software i get back my maximum data back,thanks to this software and suppot team of SysInfoTools.
Usually data recovery of your important data is a place to test your luck.. and recovery of your lost data is mostly depend upon the circumstances when or how it get corrupted. It is the only software in the market which support bkf files more than 700 gb.

try and test your luck.

Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hello friends,
I made a full backup of all my data on my 250GB hard disk, to make some changes in my system hardware. After transferring all my back file on the new 500GB hard disk, my OS got corrupt due to some unknown reason. After installing new OS, I am not able to access my back file and getting “0x81000109: Windows cannot create a shadow copy due to internal error in other system components” error message. Those file are very important for me. So after a long research I find a third party tools to repair and recovery my corrupt BKF file.
Now i suggest all you friends if you having any concern regarding your Corrupt BKF file, you can take a help of “Advance MS BKF Repair” software. I am sure that it will resolve all ur issue regarding ur BKF File.

Here is the link for product page: http://www.msbackupfilerepair.com/