Blackberry Theme Question

Would someone tell me if there is a way to "unpack" or otherwise view
the contents of a .cod file? I would like to use the icons from an
existing Blackberry theme as part of one of my own design, constructed
with Plazmic's Themebuilder. I understand how the themes are packaged
and installed on the handheld device, but I have not figured out how
to dissect an existing theme. Are there licensing issues which
discourage this? Am I missing something with regard to the function
of the .cod files? In case it wasn't apparent, I am a novice when it
comes to Java.

Any info is appreciated.

John

Jeff Higgins

J wrote
Would someone tell me if there is a way to "unpack" or otherwise view
the contents of a .cod file? I would like to use the icons from an
existing Blackberry theme as part of one of my own design, constructed
with Plazmic's Themebuilder. I understand how the themes are packaged
and installed on the handheld device, but I have not figured out how
to dissect an existing theme. Are there licensing issues which
discourage this? Am I missing something with regard to the function
of the .cod files? In case it wasn't apparent, I am a novice when it
comes to Java.

Any info is appreciated.

John

<http://na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/started/>