theme problem

Sergio E.

Hi, Im currently trying to make a simple example of theming an webapp
with 2 themes only. The main idea is to modify only the web.config file
to establish the site theme, the users must not change anytime.

In design mode inside the visual studio there are no problem, I just
modify de web.config file and it works but when I publish the site to
iis precompiling it and I try do the change, there is no modification in the
page
shown in navigator.

I try with the option "allow this site to be uptadatable" in true and false
and there
are no changes only uses the compiled theme.

What I'm doing bad? The example was followed literally from a tutorial I
found in www

so many thanks!