STYLESHEET/THEME CSS Object

Guest

I have an ASP.NET 2.0 web app where I have implemented the use of themes and
profiles, such that users can select themes via their profile, and admins can
modify the css of the themes.

All good and well.

However... I regularly need to be able to inspect the values of css rules
that will be applied by the theme selected, as sometimes I need to take the
active settings into account, and there appears to be no mechanism in asp.net
for me to do that ??

Does anyone have any experience with this, or ideas on how to parse a css
file (including any @imports) either from the active page theme or explicit
url, into an object reference that can be used by standard server code (e.g.
c#).

There are equivalent classes available for both PHP and JAVA, but I blowed
if I can find anything to allow me to achieve it with any of the standard
ASP.NET languages.

I’d actually pay good money for such a class/dll that worked as advertised,
but even some pointers in how to build such a thing myself would be
appreciated.

Cheers,

-- MB.