Blonde C jokes

REH

Was the point that you consider Ada, the programming language, to be a
joke?  I'm not trying to argue, I just don't get the humor.

I thought he might be making joke about the use of the word
elaboration, when he said, "not in a C group." You know, because C
doesn't have elaboration. (I didn't say it was a good joke.)
(And speaking of pedantry, I think you meant "implying" rather than
"inferring".)

Sigh, no I don't. I was inferring something that he said (the
possiblity that his statement was a joke). I wasn't implying anything.

REH

Kenny McCormack

I thought he might be making joke about the use of the word
elaboration, when he said, "not in a C group." You know, because C
doesn't have elaboration. (I didn't say it was a good joke.)

Sigh, no I don't. I was inferring something that he said (the
possiblity that his statement was a joke). I wasn't implying anything.

REH

Kiki is wrong about everything all the time.

Thus, this comes as no surprise.

--
(This discussion group is about C, ...)

Wrong. It is only OCCASIONALLY a discussion group
about C; mostly, like most "discussion" groups, it is
off-topic Rorsharch revelations of the childhood
traumas of the participants...

REH

Kiki is wrong about everything all the time.

Thus, this comes as no surprise.

I prefer to assume it's just another example of my inability to
express myself clearly, than any fault of his.

No offense, but I'm not interested in being apart of your feud with
Mr. Thompson.

REH

BGB / cr88192

Daniel Giaimo said:
Daniel said:
On 4/5/2010 5:01 AM, August Karlstrom wrote:
Malcolm McLean wrote:
A blonde arrives for her first day as a C programmer. She's given a
simple job, changing a few error messages in a 10,000 line program.
After about a hour she hands the code back in.
[...]

Stale sexist jokes. Come on, it's 2010.

How is a blonde joke sexist?

It's the E. Male blonds are blond.

Maybe technically, but I've always understood blond(e) jokes as referring
equally well to either sex. Like the idiot surfer dude/California girl
stereotype

d33333wd...

spinoza1111

Kiki is wrong about everything all the time.

Thus, this comes as no surprise.

--
(This discussion group is about C, ...)

Wrong.  It is only OCCASIONALLY a discussion group
about C; mostly, like most "discussion" groups, it is
off-topic Rorsharch revelations of the childhood
traumas of the participants...

Kenny, do we have your vote? Shouldn't Seebach end this mess by
blanking "C: the Complete Nonsense" based on the analysis of three of
the smartest basterds here (Dr McClean, Jacques and myself)? Come on,
quit farting around. You KNOW these guys bully Schildt because they
can't code worth dick.

spinoza1111

[...]
I thought that might have been a joke (i.e., Ada).
[...]
Whatever. "i.e." means "that is." "e.g." would be appropriate if I
were listing examples. I am not. In this case, Ada *is* what I was
inferring as the joke.  The pedantry level in this group is reach
ridiculous levels. It's almost as bad a Slashdot. Do you really want
to argue ad nauseum over a freakin' joke?

Was the point that you consider Ada, the programming language, to be a
joke?  I'm not trying to argue, I just don't get the humor.

(And speaking of pedantry, I think you meant "implying" rather than
"inferring".)

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) (e-mail address removed)  <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
Nokia

Kiki rarely gets humor. Especially when he gravely approves a one-line
strlen with an off by one bug.

Hey, wait a minute, what am I doing here? This is blonde C jokes.

Bill Reid

[...]
I thought that might have been a joke (i.e., Ada).
[...]
Whatever. "i.e." means "that is." "e.g." would be appropriate if I
were listing examples. I am not. In this case, Ada *is* what I was
inferring as the joke.  The pedantry level in this group is reach
ridiculous levels. It's almost as bad a Slashdot. Do you really want
to argue ad nauseum over a freakin' joke?

Was the point that you consider Ada, the programming language, to be a
joke?  I'm not trying to argue, I just don't get the humor.

(And speaking of pedantry, I think you meant "implying" rather than
"inferring".)
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Now THAT'S funny!!!

Just remember, we're laughing WITH you, not
AT you...keep 'em coming...

Bill Reid

Yes, it's meant to be a thread for C-related blonde jokes.

But in order to be funny doesn't it usually have to
be true?...I've actually known several ravishingly
beautiful blond female programmers/computer scientists,
and frankly, they were AT WORST just the usual fakes
but with a better disposition than the phlegm-encrusted
doughboys who generally occupy the position...they
weren't stupid and they were pretty nice people
overall, so what's the joke?