    Really appreciate any support, Thanks

    Joel
    P.S. Please CC a copy of reply to my email ID if possible.

    Joel, Jan 6, 2008

  2. Joel

    Joel Guest

    Can you please tell me how this can be done..
    are there any other IDEs for the same purpose if Boa can't do it?

    Joel

    Joel, Jan 22, 2008

  3. IDLE does breakpoints...you might fine the ActiveState distro more to
    your liking too. It's a little bit more fleshed out as an IDE than
    IDLE is. Or you could go full blown and use Eclipse with the Python
    plug-in.

    Mike

    Mike Driscoll, Jan 22, 2008