Body wrapper not stretching

JK

I put together a page outline here: http://www.kitchco.com/XHTML/kitchco2/.
No content yet. I am new to xhtml. There is a link to the style sheet in the
left column.

Looks like it should in IE. Not right in Opera and Firefox. div wrapper does
not stretch with the body copy. I think the problem is in the wrapper css.

#wrapper {
margin: 0 auto;
background: #ffffff url(images/main.gif);
background-repeat: repeat-y;
width: 778px;
padding: 0 0 200px 0 ;
}

The 200px in the padding line is the only way I could get the wrapper
background to appear. Appreciate any help.

JK

If I get my wrapper background to stretch as the body copy gets longer, it
should not fall apart when the text size is increased. It should expand as
the text size is increased. Any idea how to code the #wrapper in the css to
accomplish this?

Thanks for the link
JK
--

Jeremy Kitchen
770-777-3243

JK

Figured it out. Needed <br clear="all" /> before the closing div tag for the
wrapper.

--

Jeremy Kitchen
770-777-3243

David Dorward

JK wrote:

Please DO NOT top post.
Any idea how to code the #wrapper in the css to accomplish this?

I gave you a link that explained that the problem was not the #wrapper and
told you how to solve the problem.
Thanks for the link

.... yes.