border around controls

sramruttun

hi there

How can I put a rectangular border around some controls (similar to the
Frame control in VB6) ?

NB: I cannot use the panel control bec some of my code is based on the panel
control...

I tried using a table with border=1 but the border appears around all
controls in the table (similar to cells in excel) whereas I want the border
just around the entire group of items.

\(\( Olivier \)\)

' all your code here....

sramruttun

that's it Olivier - I was able to find it out.

(( Olivier )) said:

' all your code here....