Breakpoints in netbeans

Francois Lionet

Hello,

I am currently debugging my application under Netbeans. I have set a
conditional breakpoint on a method using the New breakpoint dialog box. It
works. But I can find no way of removing this breakpoint! It is not marked
by a dot on the left of the java source, it justs stops when entring the
method. Toggle breakpoint does not work. I find no entry in the menu to
remove this breakpoint.
Does someone know how to remove such a breakpoint?

Thanks, Francois

Michael Rauscher

Francois said:
Hello,

I am currently debugging my application under Netbeans. I have set a
conditional breakpoint on a method using the New breakpoint dialog box. It
works. But I can find no way of removing this breakpoint! It is not marked
by a dot on the left of the java source, it justs stops when entring the
method. Toggle breakpoint does not work. I find no entry in the menu to
remove this breakpoint.
Does someone know how to remove such a breakpoint?

Window->Debugging->Breakpoints (or Alt+Shift+5)

Bye
Michael