Broken HTML Tags on Web Page

Deepster

Hi Folks,
Our web application was created in ASP .NET 2.0 using C#
programming language. It works fine almost everywhere. One of our
client's however occasionally encounter broken html tags on the web
application's pages. They range from some thing like </t or <td align
="c and so on
The page shows up correctly but it diplays these broken tags along
with it.
At times, the page would show up but the client won't be able to press
the buttons on the page. The page is essentially frozen until the
client refreshes the browser window. Upon refresh the page may display
and work correctly or may not.
The browser platform here is Internet Explorer 6 and 7
Any help with regards to this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Guest

Hi Folks,
    Our web application was created in ASP .NET 2.0 using C#
programming language. It works fine almost everywhere. One of our
client's however occasionally encounter broken html tags on the web
application's pages. They range from some thing like </t or <td align
="c and so on
The page shows up correctly but it diplays these broken tags along
with it.
At times, the page would show up but the client won't be able to press
the buttons on the page. The page is essentially frozen until the
client refreshes the browser window. Upon refresh the page may display
and work correctly or may not.
The browser platform here is Internet Explorer 6 and 7
Any help with regards to this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

It looks like a connectivity problem. This user should perform a test
to check what connection speed he or she has (ping, dsl test, etc)