BufferedImage manipulation?

JSeligstein

Hello all,

I am working on a technique to manipulate an image where a user
clicks/drags a mouse. The transform can be quite complicated, but the
BufferedImage seems to be not buffering well... nothing is smooth.
Does anyone have any suggestions or examples of realtime image
manipulation?

Thanks!

Oliver Wong

Hello all,

I am working on a technique to manipulate an image where a user
clicks/drags a mouse. The transform can be quite complicated, but the
BufferedImage seems to be not buffering well... nothing is smooth.

Perhaps the problem has little to do with whether or not the image is
buffered, bug rather how long the transform operations take.
Does anyone have any suggestions or examples of realtime image
manipulation?

When I google for "java real time image manipulations" I get
http://javascriptkit.com/java/qgoo.shtml

- Oliver

Oliver Wong

Thats a great example... but where is the source for something like
that?

You could e-mail the author and ask for the source, or you could try to
decompile the .class files.

- Oliver